A few of our awards so far…
Since opening our doors in May 2014 we have been busy brewing, concentrating on achieving quality and consistency in all that we do! Below are a list of the awards we have been fortunate enough to have been awarded:
- The Cotswold Life EMI Awards look at companies who are leading in their industries and manufacturing innovation
- Sustainable Manufacturing Award Finalist.
- Taste Of Gloucestershire Food & Farming Awards 2017 are hosted yearly and celebrate the best of Gloucestershire’s local food and drinks.
- 2017: Best Drink Product Finalist
- 2017: Food or Drink Business of The Year Finalist
- 2014: Best Drinks Producer Finalist
- Countryside Alliance Awards look at the best rural businesses
- Tourism Enterprise Champion for the South West
- Expedia have listed the Top 15 Breweries in UK & Ireland to visit for a brewery tour and we were number 1.
- Tripadvisor have lots of regular reviews and have awarded us:
- Certificate of Excellence 2017
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
- The Independent Newspaper listed their Top 10 beers under 4% in 2016
- Over The Hill 3.5% Dark Mild Beer
SIBA (Society of Independent Brewers) host a yearly beer competition for the whole of the Wales & West Region. We have entered a range of beers over the past few years and have been awarded the below awards:
- SIBA Wales & West Beer Regional Competition 2017
- Gold – Over The Hill – Small Pack Standard Milds & Brown Ales
- Silver – Over The Hill – Cask Standard Milds & Brown Ales
- Silver – Hillside Craft Lager – Small Pack Standard Lagers & Pilsners
- SIBA Wales & West Beer Regional Competition 2016
- Gold – Hillside Craft Lager – Small Pack Pack Standard Lagers & Pilsners
- SIBA Wales & West Beer Regional Competition 2015
- Silver Overall Champion Beer – Compatriot – Small Pack Premium Bitters & Pale Ales
- Gold – Compatriot – Small Pack Premium Bitters & Pale Ales
- Silver – Over The Hill – Small Pack Standard Milds & Brown Ales
- Silver – Severn Surge – Small Pack Porters, Stouts, Strong Milds & Strong Brown Ales
- Cotswold Life Magazine each year look at the ’35 Under 35′, for business professionals who are making a difference in their field of work.
- Young Entrepreneur
- World Host Business Recognition Award, for the customer service that we provide.
- Excellent Customer Service
CAMRA (Campaign For Real Ale) are a driving force for encouraging people to enjoy quality real ale and for pubs to maintain well kept beer. They also host many beer festivals and events.
- CAMRA – Champion Beer of Gloucestershire 2017
- Mild 1st Place – Over The Hill
- CAMRA Tewkesbury Winter Ales Festival 2017
- Bronze – Summit
- CAMRA – Cotswold Beer Festival 2016 – Beer of the Festival
- Runner Up – Over The Hill
- Filkins Beer Festival 2016
- Beer of the Festival – Over The Hill
- CAMRA Tewksbury Winter Ales Festival 2015
- 3rd – Severn Surge – Tasting Panel
- CAMRA Gloucester Beer Festival 2015
- Beer of the Festival – Anzac
- CAMRA Beer of the year 2014
- Runner up – Legend Of Hillside
Taste of the West have members from the whole of the West Country, and promote quality producers from the area.
- Taste Of The West Awards 2015
- Champion Beer Finalist – Over The Hill
- Champion Beer Finalist – Jolly Jester
- Gold – Over The Hill
- Gold – Jolly Jester
- Gold – Compatriot
- Silver – Summit
- Silver – Legless Cow
- Highly Commended – Pinnacle
- Oswustry Beer Festival 2015
- Beer of the Festival – Legless Cow
- Forester Business Awards 2014
- Finalist – Eco Business of the Year
We wouldn’t be able to keep on brewing without your support. We appreciate every pint you enjoy, bottle you open and event you come to.