Team Building Package
Give your team a unique opportunity. A chance to increase their potential in a fantastic environment including a brewery!
We offer bespoke team building & experience days, helping to develop the team, improve relationships and make them more effective in the workplace – whilst having a bit of fun as well. We can offer a range of activity based team building, thought provoking activities to improve team work and mentally stimulating games focused on turning theory into practice. We ensure these activities are tailored for you and your team to get the most out of your day.
This can all be topped off with a brewery tour and beer tasting at the end of the day. The brewery is located on a stunning 40-acre farm, a great place to develop, learn and play.
Unique Team Building Components
- Newly renovated event space with 10m fully stocked bar, mezzanine floor, balcony and outdoor patio area. The perfect creative space for any corporate day
- To add a bit of team competition we will finish your day with a prize giving for your top performing team
- We can top your day off by ending with a brewery tour and beer to finish – often the best team building is done by simply sharing a beer and chatting together
- Parking for 100+ cars and seating for up to 250 people in an adaptable space which can be customised for your event
- A range of problem solving tasks which can be bespoke to fit your needs and aims of the day
- A range of business games to choose from & relating theory to your business environment based on a plan, do review structure to ensure tangible outcomes from each activity
- Focused tasks to help bring the team together and focus on your needs
- Glamping can be provided
- Recommended B&B’s close by
Corporate Training Partner: Gameshift
Hillside Brewery has always been a great location for your event. Now we have teamed up with GameShift – and can offer a design and facilitation service for events of any scale up to 250 people.
GameShift design and deliver high energy, engaging events and conferences specifically to address your agenda. They’ve worked with many leading companies in the UK and further afield.
If you want an event to remember that delivers a conference, away day or team building event with a difference that works, call us to explore what we can jointly offer.
Gameshift: Team Development With a Big Impact
If you’re looking for a brilliant team building or team development experience, we have some great events to offer with our partner GameShift.
- Boardroom workout – step up your top team game with a difference
- Strategy Gym – sharpen you team’s strategic thinking and business plans
- Innovation blast – get new ideas and plot a course for action using GameShift’s brilliant ZOOM approach
- Conflict transformation – a leading edge workshop to turn conflict into great outcomes
- Entrepreneurial innovation – based on the Hillside success story and the latest innovation thinking, it brings entrepreneurial energy into your team
We also have workshops on storytelling, systems thinking, improvisation and much more.
All events can be tailored to your exact needs. From a half day to two days or more.
Corporate Training Partner: Hartpury
Hillside Brewery are able to provide a qualified management and leadership trainer to compliment your corporate day. Whilst not detracting from the fun and adventurous element, this provision adds a new dimension by identifying learning points which may be taken back and used in the work place. Whether your aim is to bond a new team, examine the team dynamics or develop leaders, Hillside and Hartpury can help you design a truly rewarding day.
Hartpury College and University Centre have Learning and Development Specialists who can deliver accredited Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) courses from Level 2 to Level 6, to external organisations in the Three Counties region. Hartpury brings a combination of theory and practical elements to support the day as well as transfer of learning back to the workplace, providing a direct synergy with Hillside’s corporate events.